PIEDICOSTA.COM wish to inform visitors to this web site that they are bound by the following terms and conditions:
- All information provided in the PIEDICOSTA.COM web site is intended to inform visitors about the activities and services offered vacation home Piè di Costa.
- This web site is owned by PIEDICOSTA.COM and contains material which is owned by or licensed to PIEDICOSTA.COM and protected by copyright and intellectual property rights. All information provided may be used only for personal and not commercial purposes and may not be copied, modified, altered, distributed, forwarded or used in any way, even if such data is provided free of charge.
- PIEDICOSTA.COM tries to ensures that all information provided on this web site is correct at the time of inclusion on the web site but does not guarantee the accuracy of such information and neither PIEDICOSTA.COM can accept any liability for inaccuracies, omissions, imprecision or the tampering of data by third parties in relation to the information contained in this web site.
- Neither PIEDICOSTA.COM accept liability for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other losses or damages of whatsoever kind arising out of access to, or the use of this web site or any information therein.
- All information or advice provided as part of this web site is intended to be general in nature and should not be relied on by you in making any decision.
- No personal details shall be required from visitors for access to this web site.
Should personal information be required, in accordance with D.Lgs. 196/2003, notification shall be given in this regard.
- Access to data on the Internet is not intended for free use in marketing activities (e.g. mailing lists for promotional and advertising purposes).
- Where an external web site appears within the frame of this web site, this is purely for ease of navigation back to this web site and does not indicate any responsibility on our part for the external web site concerned, even if it is a web site owned and operated by another company within the PIEDICOSTA.COM. These links are provided in order to help you to find relevant sites quickly and easily. It is your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these web sites are suitable for your purposes. PIEDICOSTA.COM is not responsible for the owners or operators of these web sites for any goods or services they supply or for the content of their web sites and does not give nor enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these or accept any liability in relation to any of these (including any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external web site of which this web site includes a link inf ringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).
- These terms and conditions and disclaimer are governed by and construed in accordance with Italian law and in the event of any dispute arising out of them or any dispute arising in relation to the web site, the Italian courts will have the non-exclusive jurisdiction over such dispute.
- This web site may contains pages of interest to minors. PIEDICOSTA.COM declares that it is not intended in any way for the web site to collect personal information from or about minors.
- If you are less than 18 and would like to ask any questions or use this site and if personal details are required, please ask a person over 18 to do so on your behalf and do not use the web site yourself.
- PIEDICOSTA.COM reserves the right to revise the above mentioned terms and conditions and the web site at any time without notice. Visitors should periodically review the site to monitor such revisions.